One of the most frustrating things for patients and doctors alike is not having adequate treatment plans for patients who suffer from peripheral neuropathy and chronic pain. We find most of the time with our new patients there has never been a real treatment system put into place.
When a piecemeal approach is taken both by patients and their professionals early on, and the net result is failure, or possibly worsening of the underlying neuropathy and chronic pain. Commonly this is the result of a number of factors and too often it’s failure to follow up on early milder issues.
But the good news is when specific formulas are followed, you know what to expect, and we then can know how to measure your progress.
For example, most patients who suffer from diabetic neuropathy know when they keep their blood sugars within a healthy range, their neuropathy and chronic pain improves.
Conversely, when blood sugars are out of control, most often due to poor diet the net result is poor.
And the same holds true for other many other health issues. For example having a personal treatment system including scheduled exercise, a firm diet plan (Get Yours HERE) as well as daily stretching and rest can make a profound difference.
The timing of dietary supplements, and even medications can make a big difference. We know for example that regularity, in terms of time of day and spacing of dosages can make a huge difference for many patients.
We also know that when treating with the NDGen treatment system at specific times makes a huge difference and leads to bigger improvements in quality of life.
So if you find yourself not progressing as much as you would like, let us help you develop a real treatment system or “game plan” for yourself.
Remember no two patients are the same. Some trial and error is necessary to find out what works best for you.
But the good news is having a treatment system to follow provides for more measurable results!
Join our conversation on Facebook today by clicking HERE!
- The Importance of Great Shoes in Neuropathy Treatment The shape of your feet changes with age, swelling, as…
- Working Towards a Better Neuropathy Treatment The most effective neuropathy treatments are administered by clinicians who…
- If this Neuropathy Treatment is so GOOD then Why doesn’t MY Doctor know about it? We now know that many patients who combine drug therapy…
- “I’ve been sick for years, what can I really expect with good Neuropathy Treatment?” Regardless of what caused your peripheral neuropathy and chronic pain,…
- Habits and Routines: Powerful Neuropathy Treatment Weapons. Effective neuropathy treatment plans are easier to implement with patients…
The post Treatment System appeared first on Blending Holistic & Conventional Care for Neuropathy, Chronic Pain & Illness.